The International Conference on Information, System and Convergence Applications (ICISCA 2018) will be held in Bangkok,Thailand from Jan 31 to Feb 2, 2018. ICISCA is co-hosted with International Clustering Workshop(ICW), It aims to be the premier forum for the presentation of the state of art research work in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Information Science, Public health and Convergence Applications. ICISCA 2018 is organized by Society of Convergence and Integrated Research and co-organized with XJTLU(China), Inha University IIER(Korea), Yeungnam University(Korea). To ensure highest quality of standard, all papers submitted to ICISCA will be reviewed using a double blind process.
Papers presented at ICISCA 2018 will be published under the supervision of SCIR. Conference papers should be readied 2-4 pages . Also it should not be published and not be reviewing any other conference and journal. The final accepted papers which meet the conference requirements will be published in EI indexed journals. Selected high quality papers will be recommended for the publication in the competitive International Journals which indexed by SCI(E) or SCOPUS.
ICISCA support the participants organize the special sessions, Special session has no limit research area, and session will be organized over five papers. Session organizers are included automatically as a member of steering committee.
- Name: International Conference on Information, System and Convergence Applications
- Short name: ICISCA 2018
- Date: Jan 31 – Feb 2, 2018
- Venue: Bangkok, Thailand
- Organizers :
- Society of Convergence and Integrated Research www.scirpub.org
- Chungbuk National University
- Co-hosting :
- Conference website (URL): www.icisca2018bkk.org
- Co-organizer :
- Chiang Mai University Biomedical Engineering Centre (Thailand)
- XJTLU CeSGIC(China),
- Inha University IIER(Korea)
- Center of Intelligent Society and Policy, Korea